Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A New Post?!?! ZOMG!!!!!111

Hello All,

I know it's been a while since my last post and I'm sorry for that.

I am now in the final stages of completing my Winter vacation plans. A group of friends and I have decided to hit the slopes from December 30th through January 1st. It's not a very long time, but going on a ski trip during New Year's is CHO-TAKAI! Not only do I need to pay for the hotel, transportation, lift tickets, ski wear, skis, etc., I also need to purchase some clothes that will actually be suitable for skiing. We will be traveling to Karuizawa, Nagano. It's a popular ski town during the season and it should be a lot of fun. I just saw the website for the hotel we're staying at (the Prince Hotel) and it looks really nice. I think our room(s) will have a cottage-style ambience.

More to come...


UPDATE: I won't be staying at the Prince. Instead, I'll be staying at Karuizawa 1130.